Posted by : Dyhan Sabtu, 18 Mei 2019

  • ·        Would Rather

1.     I would rather drink a lot than eat a lot at suhoor
2.     I would rather help my mother than playing video games
3.     While on iftar, I would rather have tea than coffee
4.     My mother would rather cook a delicious meal than buy it
5.     On the first day of fasting, I would rather wake up at the beginning of time than late

  • ·     Would Prefer

1.     On Iftar time, I would prefer to maghrib praying first than to eat first
2.     I would prefer to tarawih 11 rakaat than 23 rakaat
3.     I would prefer to have iftar with my family than with my friend
4.     On the first day of fasting, I would prefer to sleep than playing games
5.     I would prefer to eat some sweet food rather than spicy

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2015 Dyhaη Haqnas - Shiroi - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -